Follow us on Facebook
CORE Physical Therapy
Physical Therapy Treatments
Initial Assessment - (40-60 min) - $65
Followup Treatment - (20-30 min) - $45
Initial Assessment WITH Acupuncture - (50-70 min) - $70
Followup Acupuncture Treatment - (30-40 min) - $50
Initial Assessment WITH Dry Needling - (50-70 min) - $80
Followup Dry Needling Treatment - (30-40 min) - $55
1 hour Strength and Conditioning Session (Individual) - $80
1:15 hour Strength and Conditioning Session (2 Person) - $90
1:30 hour Strength and Conditioning Session (3 Person) - $100
Group Classes (Max of 6 Participants)
Drop In - $20 with tax
1 session/week x 4 weeks = $70
2 sessions/week x 4 weeks (includes additional 1 x 30 minute 1 on 1 session) = $120
3 sessions/week x 4 weeks (includes additional 1 x 45 minute 1 on 1 session) = $150
4 sessions/week x 4 weeks (includes additional 1 x 45 minute 1 on 1 session) = $175
Custom 6-week Take Away Program with Journal and 60 minute Assessment- $200
*Program ready 1 week following assessment
We accept cash, cheque, Mastercard, Visa, Debit
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How do I make an appointment? Call 306-922-2488 or send an email to email@example.com. Please leave a message and I will get
back to you to book an appointment!
2. Do I need a Physician referral to see you? No, you may self refer, however if you intend on submitting your receipt to insurance, you may
need a Physician's referral. Please check with your insurance company.
3. What payments do you accept? We accept cash, cheque, Mastercard, Visa and Debit. We provide you with an invoice and you may submit
this to your insurance company. In certain circumstances for example, automotive or work related injuries ,
direct billing may be allowed.
4. Do I need to bring anything? Please wear clothing that will allow access to the body part that will be examined, usually shorts and a tank top
are safe options. If you have a Physician's referral or any paper copies of diagnostics (X-ray, ultrasound, etc.)
please bring this as well.
5. How long and frequent are my appointments? Initial appointments are approximately 1 hour long; subsequent appointments are
approximately 20-30 min. depending on the treatment required. On average, clients are seen
between 4-6 times following an initial assessment. Generally 1-2 times/week depending on
what treatment/education is required.
6. What happens if I can't make an appointment? Please give 24 hours notice if you cannot attend an appointment, call 306-922-2488.